Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Favorite Read for December


Dreamfever

The 4th book in a 5 book series, and the culmination of over 1000 pages of anticipation!

Slotted for review on January 17th, the day before Shadowfever (Book 5) is released.




December Reading List with a few minis


Faery

Dreamfever - Curse you, Karen! Waiting til Jan 18th for the grand finale. Review Coming

Faefever - Review Coming


Shifters

Bad Moon Rising - Reviewed


Vampires

Hungry For You - I enjoy love stories that involve food. LOL.

Bullet - Curse you, Laurell... not so much. I can wait for the next edition. No bated breath here. Reviewed


Sci-Fi

Captured - Reviewed

Blown Away - 2 Novellas set in the same sci-fi world. Very cool. I've been missing my sci-fi and this did a great job of scratching that itch!


Anthologies

A Brush of Wings - Dud

Just One Bite Volume 3 - Sweet beginnings

Just One Bite Volume 2 - Unmemorable compared to Vol 1


Contemporary

Keeping Promise Rock - Review Coming

Master Bear - Review Coming

Yesterday's Indiscretion - Still Reading, Review Coming

If I must - So sweet!


Manga

Ka Shin Fu

Shy Intentions

Body Language - DNF, Couldn't handle the uke/seme dynamic in words (yaoi novel). For some reason pictures don't bother me as much.

Starfighter - Damn you, Kris! Waiting...

Viewfinder - Bless you, Tracey! A treasure in my hands. Forgot how intense it was. But love the story line. It develops well. And seriously, the scanlations were a bit different than this in the language. I'm betting this published version is closer to the true interpretation.


SVZ Newsletter - Last month in review

Sign up for a monthly email (or read this month's issue) over in the sidebar.
• Reviews
• Saturday Serial Stories
• Blog posts of interest
• and Contests! (Yupper, SVZ is going to have monthly contests now too.)


Daily Contest Link Tweets available too! @SVZContests

3 comments:

Interesting how you split them up into genre. Really shows that you read a little bit of everything. Wait. Historical? :-)

No Fever Fever for me. :)

I won the first of the Fever books in a contest but still haven't read it. I did really enjoy her Highlander series though. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica