Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


All year I will be giving away books that are my own personal oldies but goodies.
>^..^< This month I am showcasing one of my fantasy influences:



World Without End
&
Sea Without Shore

Moontide & Magic Rise Series by Sean Russell

"What if Darwin had set out on his great voyage round the world and instead of discovering one of the cornerstone principles of science had discovered magic?"

Quoted from Mr. Russell's website.




The Small Print

• These are two books I grew up on, literally, and they are in gently used condition.

• They are also only affordable to ship in the US.

• BUT, since I have an assortment of international followers, there will be an alternate prize for an ebook of my choice (most likely fantasy).

• The winner has 7 days to respond to my email or they forfeit the prize.

• Entry is from January 5th through the 23rd. Winner(s) will be announced January 26th.

• Extra entries are accepted for spreading the word.



Fill out this form to enter.

5 comments:

Entered :)

I like your little form goody. I may have to do one of those too.

I'll be throwing your contest out on my FB pages and my twitter too, but... can't give you the links because those I just do when the willynilly strikes.

Have a great day :)

Not entering, but I'll mention it Friday!!

Hey honey, not entering, but I will put your button on my page... Soon.. lol!
Hugs to you honey!

Thanks for the help spreading the word you guys!

Please enter me to win, love fantasy.
deerrunner55@aol.com

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica