My review guidelines can be found HERE.
Programmed for Pleasureby Jenna Ives
152 Page ebook, February 2013
Tau Cetus police agent Jai Turner is being sent undercover as a Beautiful Dolls sex robot in order to bring down the planet's most notorious arms dealer, Marque Callex. The police have never been able to get close to Callex, and Jai’s assignment is to use her sexual skills to satisfy Marque, and to coax information out of him on his illicit dealings – information that will lead to his conviction.
Notoriously reclusive arms dealer Marque Callex only accepted an invitation from Beautiful Dolls because he needs a little stress relief. With his deadly line of work – and the dangerous secrets he’s keeping – he rarely lets anyone into his life. That’s why a week of free, no-commitment, no-holds-barred sex – in return for giving Beautiful Dolls owner Anson Carron feedback on how his newest model of sexbot performs – is perfect for him.
But neither Jai nor Marque are what they seem, and their week together has consequences neither expected.
• Hetero, Masturbation, Undercover sex, Anal
• Started off a little slow, robotic almost.
• The premise really drew me in. How can a person pretend to be a robot and reconcile/excuse all those very human things we do? The anticipation kept me reading!
• Could easily have seen this fleshed out into a full length story. I was eager to hear more of the emotional details this interaction between human and faux robot would have stimulated.
• Quick and fun, you won't blush too hard during the sex scenes and you won't get dragged into the emotional mire of long dramatic relationships.
• I love robots.
Check out Jenna Ives' website here.