Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

My subscription to Commercial Arts Magazine included this beautiful mermaid illustration in the most recent Illustration Annual. 


Illustration by ANNA & ELENA BALBUSSO


It links to a fascinating free read at Tor. Elizabeth Fama takes you on a very short journey through memory and life, and most importantly regrets. I loved it and think you will too. At the very least it will make you think about your choices. Are you playing it safe and not really living?

Men Who Wish To Drown by Elizabeth Fama

3 comments:

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

I'm moving on now Miss Sweet. Sorry I didn't get to talk to you. Keep smiling.

Hey Hon...so good to see you popping in! I've missed you.

I'll be popping in here now that I know you're back.

Hugs
Hawk

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica