Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Hello & Welcome to Sweet Vernal Zephyr Reviews


Breeze with me across the pages of fantasy and romance...

I AM NO LONGER REVIEWING but please enjoy my past reviews. SVZ 2014

Below is an outline of my current review format.

Please Note: My reviews can appear slightly caustic, but take heart dear berated authors...
I only review books that stick with me! <--- This is a compliment. *wink*


Title & Author

Promotional blurb & Illustration

• with hyperlink

Cover art critique
• As a graphic artist, I just can't leave the darn covers alone.
• Some of them BEG for comment.
• I also am aware that authors usually have very little control over cover art, so enjoy my snarky comments and smile.


Paranormality
• Listing by importance of paranormal elements throughout

Era
• When paranormality is not relevant, usually in a historical

Normality
• When paranormality is not relevant, usually in a contemporary

Sexuality
• 'Cause a girl's gotta know what to expect!

Audio Review
• Observations on the style of oration during an audiobook

Review
• Not a synopsis
• Constructive criticism <-- b="" note.="" please="">
• A review of outstanding points with limited spoilers


Favorite Scene

Various Excerpt Links

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica