Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Saturday Serials are Coming Soon!

Visit Sweet Vernal Zephyr next Saturday the 11th
for the beginning of our 2nd serial story, My Pet Murderer.

Can't wait that long?
Read about The bartender and Ms. Smutty Hussy in our first serial story,
debuted on Wednesdays back in April.

Want the real serial experience?
April 7th was the start of it all with "A Passing Zephyr with Ms. Cecile Smutty Hussy"
April 14th brought Part II: "Do you recall Mr. Sexy?"
April 21st introduced some new players with Part III: "Mr. Sexy joined by Ms. Pixie"
April 28th wrapped it all up with Part IV: "Will Ms. Pixie and Mr. Sexy both submit?"

*Happy Side Note*
The story is still alive!
An anonymous author contributed Mr. Sexy's point of view over at Cecile's Place.
And I've heard a rumor that we might get an inside peek into Mistress Sweet's actions in the voyeur room very soon. *wink*

1 comments:

Awwww honey, you are showcasing my story again! You are too good to me! What did I do to deserve you as such a sweet friend!!!!! Hugs to you honey!!! And I can not wait to see what you have up your sleeve... oh wait... you don't have sleeves... what you have up your... hee heeee!!! Hugs and smooches honey!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica