Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Mr. Sexy is joined by Ms. Pixie
this week to tend to our lush literary needs.


Photographed by nDVS

Our Sexy Bartender was led on a merry adventure by Ms. Cecile Smutty Hussy—with Mistress Sweet's permission, of course. Note: Original story written by Ms. Cecile Smutty Hussy, edited by Mistress Sweet Vernal Zephyr.

Part I debuted on Wicked Wednesday here. Part II continued the fantasy last week. And Part III is featured below for your reading pleasure...


"I said no touching." I turn my back to him and ignore the seductive shadow of his lashes against his cheeks as he casts his eyes to the floor in immediate submission.

"You shall be reprimanded." I walk away deciding the course of punishment for him while also striving to regain a firm grip on my own control. This one, he will be a challenge to master...

Or maybe it will take two...

"Stand," I bark out the order. My tone is a little harsh, even to my own ears. Not my initial intention, but it will do.

He obeys and lowers his gaze. "Your punishment will be to simply watch while I pleasure myself. No touching, me or you." I watch his cheeks redden in acknowledgement of his guilt.

"Stand facing the foot of the bed. You will not move one muscle." The anticipation of my sexy crawl onto the bed is broken with a knock at the door.

I stalk across the room to the door not bothering to rebutton my blouse. Only one person would dare to interrupt my play time, Mistress Sweet.

"Yes?" I answer, allowing annoyance to color my tone. Was she coming to check on Sexy or me?
With a push, the door swings open and she greats my hostility with a wicked smile. Her hands rest possessively on the shoulders of a pixie. Short blond hair and huge eyes gaze hesitantly at me as Mistress Sweet caresses down the arms of her newest pet. Following the path of her hands something catches my eye. My bag dangles from the pixie's clasped fingers. Forgotten on the bar when my eyes discovered Sexy, now my eyes light up with delight.

Mistress Sweet leans in close to Pixie's ear and whispers. As I watch, shivers of delight race up her spine and Pixie steps forward to say, "I was closing up and I saw your ummm... bag on the counter. Thought I would bring it to you." Perfect, my bag of goodies and perhaps a bit of interest from Pixie as well. How had I missed her at the bar?

Sensing Mistress Sweet's intent, I wrap my fingers around both Pixie's wrist and my purse while tugging her into the room. A pat on Pixie's ass from her Mistress seals the deal and I close the door to a flash of white teeth, bright red lips and a puckered air kiss.

What a lovely gift, both of her cherished pets. She is a true friend indeed, one with many motives. And I suspect her indulgence in me tonight is purely for the benefit of her voyeuristic side. Well, I will put on a show for her in reverence of these beautiful gifts.






Realizing Pixie does not know what she is walking into, I explain in a low drawl, "Sexy here has been a bad boy. He disobeyed orders and therefore he is fixing to be punished."

"Would you care to stay Pixie?" I ask in my most seductive voice. There is no need for pretense here, she knows what I want. It is all a matter of asking. Ask and you shall receive. I see something shimmer in her eyes... what was it? Does she want to submit to me or dominate him?

I decide to push the envelope a little farther, "Would you like to bear witness to his punishment?" His head bows even lower at his position at the end of the bed. My eyes absorb his submissive form.

"Well, I ummm... I don't want to intrude on you two." Her voice sounds wistful. With wicked eyes, I look over to her. "You are not intruding. You have done me a favor, allow me to return the pleasure."

With that said, I walk over to her and place one hand on her cheek and the other around her waist. Her eyes go wild, a match to my pulse. "Do you want to play Pixie?" I ask one last time.

She hesitates for a mere second, looking from Sexy to me, then back again.

"I just want to umm..." She's stuttering. Is she stalling or flustered that someone would want to include her in the power play? Does she not want to play?

"Pixie... tell me... tell me those words you want to release...", I coax her while softly caressing her cheek with my thumb and firming my grip around her waist.

"Smutty, I want to... watch..." she finally got it out. A look of ecstasy and longing flashes across her face and I glance over to Sexy. He is as hard as a rock and I can see his cock standing at attention through his slacks. That is acquiescence enough from him.

I guide Pixie over to the bed and turn her around, back to the sheets. Her eyes widen as the back of her knees hit the edge of the mattress. Is she second guessing her decision to stay?

Our bodies are so close I can feel the heat her nervous pulse is generating. My hand winds around her neck to tangle in the nape of her hair and ease her head gently to the left so I can nuzzle her neck softly. My lips brush her throat.

"You want to watch." I whisper as I began to lower my head down the sweet column of her neck. It is a statement, not a question. Her breath hitches in response. As her temperature spikes I can smell her arousal mixed with a hint of citrus.

I push her down slowly to sit on the bed. My legs slide to straddle over hers. If she reaches out just the barest, she will touch my legs. My blouse still hangs open, inviting her. She looks up at me, not sure what I want. Confidence in my eyes, I gently guide her to lie back on the bed. I push against her side with one knee as she descends down.

"I want you at the top of the bed." I whisper the command in her ear and again lick my way down her throat to her chest. She slowly begins to push herself up the bed and I crawl on top of her, mimicking her movements.

From the foot of the bed, Sexy's labored breathing echos the shuffle of silk against sheets and I smile as the anticipation of sex weighs the air.

Pixie reaches the top and just stares at me. Her slightly labored breathing hints that she might be enjoying this as much as me. I wonder what is going through her mind. Is she was thinking about what is going to happen or if she wants it to happen?

"You want to watch but..." I speak softly over her breast, looking up at her under my lashes, "I want to play. Will you let me play? Will you allow me to play—with you?"

9 comments:

Wow... I am blown away at how well we "play" with each other, lmbo!!! Thanks for having me over here Sweet!

You two are DANGEROUS together!

We are dangerous together.... we also make one smoking hot team, lol!
I write the smut and she polishes me up, lol!!!

.... aaahh!!!... You're really great with suspense. lol

Visit us again next Wednesday for Part IV!

Wow! You two are steamin up the place lol!!!

Its getting hot in there!!!
Looking forward to next week.

thank for coming out ladies to show your support! i had a blast writing this....

Dayum!! I need a cold shower now!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica