Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:27am
Thrilling Thursday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.
Stranger is our sexy bartender today.
Created by Harpy Queen

I am loving that hair color combination!

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Pool Boy Seduction by Amanda Young
4/24 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Ebook Addict

4/24 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at The Galaxy Express

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

4 comments:

*Downs a shot of espresso and cream*

I just got myself sucked into Second Life yesterday, for work—believe it or not!

For work?

Yeah, we had a conference there!

Ohhh that is why you are using Second Life - for work.. wow. Talk about strange.

Well.. I can so see that color working on you.... =)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica