Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Entice your inner voyeur with a peek into the recent reads of a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Paper from the library
Classic BDSM erotic novel
Reading for my local D/s book club
*In progress & 2B reviewed*

Paperback
Paranormal romance
*In progress & 2B reviewed*

Ebook
Contemporary m/m romance
Awesome, outstanding, wonderful quick hot read!

Ebook
Contemporary m/f romance
Valentine Super Short, Hot, a little emotionally off kilter, sexual interaction felt a bit forced, but still hot.

Ebook
BDSM m/f romance
Valentine Super Short, Cute, Graphic.

Manga from the Great Yaoi Swap

Ebook
Contemporary m/m romance
DNF, Not my style: Chance is a whiney doormat and Brody is a pushy asshole. The sex is repetitive & irresponsible despite repeated statements alluding safety. The dirty talk incongruent with the level of the relationship (or maybe I just don't like it). Out-of-left-field phrases; "wiry tongue" EWWW!

Hardcover that I bought at full price, ouch.
Essay read for ORI
I am so confused. Seriously interesting writing style, but his essay just meandered. Fact heavy but not enough to put me in a coma, just in skim mode. If you want to know a little more about Las Vegas, Nuclear Waste, or Suicide; then maybe you should take this hit.

Ebook
Contemporary m/m romance
Fun ride, hot, funny, cute gay romance.

Ebook
Paranormal romance
DNF - Has potential but is lacking polish.

Paperback read for the Anita Blake Challenge
Paranormal erotic horror
*2B reviewed*

Manga from the Great Yaoi Swap

Ebook
Cowboy menage romance
*2B Reviewed*

Ebook
Contemporary m/m romance
*2B reviewed tomorrow!*

Audiobook
Contemporary romance
*2B reviewed*

Paper from the library
Research read for ORI
DNF - Too much information & not enough narration. Back to the library you go!

Ebook
Contemporary lesbian romance

8 comments:

Humm... 28 books looks kinda like alot when I list them like that. Maybe next month I will go back to the one sentence listings!

Wow. you had a busy month. Sloan's was very steamy.

I read the Ryan Field one shortly after I started the genre and ... I haven't read anymore. It just didn't work for me, random sex thrown in and the shoe thing? Um. No. Oh wait, I read Pretty Man too. Don't.

I read The Story of O when I was maybe 18. Didn't work for me on any level. LOL Perhaps I'm too vanilla, or butterscotch ripple but certainly not rocky road.

Tam, OMG. I love that description. Butterscotch ripple it is!

Okay, wait, you have a "local D/s book club" ? How cool is that?

Usually it just takes one Ryan Field reading experience, doesn't it? :) I read Pretty Man, but don't plan to read any more - even this one, which I picked up due to it being free.

Hello Miss Sweet. Thought I'd mosey over (peeping between my fingers) and say hello again. Hope you're feeling good.

This is a test. Let me know if this stupid thing will show you my e-mail. If not I wonder why and how I fix that. Dumb technology.

I'm so glad you liked Sloan's story. It's really good!!

Looks like a good reading month!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica