Black Wade Review; XXX Disneyesque Americanized Yaoi
Black Wade: The Wild Side of Love
by Franze & Andaerle
My review guidelines can be found HERE.
Black Wade shows the entertaining love story between a rough, square-edged pirate and a young fine officer finely detailed and brilliantly colored. dreaded pirate Black Wade has a cruel mind and an explosive sexuality. His mercilessness is legendary, but it wavers when he encounters the young and warm-hearted english officer Jack Wilkins. these two absolutely different men are prisoners to their fate. overwhelmed by their passion they unite in a fight for freedom and love.
- Colonial America
- Non Con
- Gang Rape
- Savage content. Male prisoners raped, no blood illustrated.
- The hardcover edition is beautifully bound, a pleasure to handle with thick semi glossy pages and a picture book feel - adult picture book, of course.
- Illustrated on all pages including the inside covers with a nice character index at the end.
- Artwork is full color, high detail... very much an XXX Disney feel.
- My favorite scene is the water, feels out of place but gorgeous to look at.
- Shallow story line, simply a means to transport the illustrations.
- Vague suggestion of a sequel with the father's proclamation.
- A very quick read - but you will be blushing the whole time and hoping no one looks over your shoulder!
I received this book through the Great Yaoi Swap and shall be sending it on to the next person in the list to enjoy.
Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link! (Usually at the top of the post.)