Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Threefold, Random, Doctor in Petticoats, Children of Mist Series, Strawberry Rendezvous.
Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Sexy is our bartender today. Why is this picture hot?
Discovered at Homotography, Photographed by Terry Richardson.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
9/7 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

TODAY - Comment to enter at Blackraven's Erotic Cafe

9/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Happily Ever After Reviews

9/15 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at The Bibliophilic Book Blog


Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

3 comments:

Yesterday I just finished putting up mini reviews at GoodReads! If you click the link on the top right hand corner, you can see my page.

Who many of YOU use Goodreads?

If he's going to stick that tongue out he better prepared to use it. :-D

I do use Good Reads, mostly just to keep track of how many books I read which sometimes I feel is not such a good thing. Ignorance is bliss and all that. LOL I don't review though, I just give it a star rating (wish they had half stars) and lately I've started putting a link to my review post.

I sorta use Goodreads, but mostly for the social aspect. My LibraryThing is WAY more up-to-date re: books.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica