Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:15am

Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Seph is our sexy bartender today.
Illustrated by Ninjatic.


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Nancy's Theory of Style by Grace Coopersmith
5/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Anna's Book Blog

5/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at SciFiGuy

TODAY - Comment to enter at Reviews by Jessewave

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

7 comments:

Wow, look, a completely clothed bartender. You feelin' ok? ;)

He's playing hard to get... cold shoulder and all that jazz. But I like a challenge!

Lol "Hes playing hard to get" you crack me up girl! He is a hottie though! ;)

I love winged men. Sigh.

He is a flasher... Just wait you will see.... LOL!

Oh nice visual Cecile! White flowing hair, long hard sword, flashing eyes....

I haz no comment box on your "what book is this?" post, so here I am again...

You're looking for the Jane Madison trilogy by Mindy Klasky. :) The books are, in order, The Girl's Guide To Witchcraft, Sorcery and the Single Girl, and Magic and the Modern Girl.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica