Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme

• Grab the book CLOSEST to you.
• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page.
• Note the title & author
• Link back



THE 5th SENTENCE

"We walked in and found ourselves in a small room with books from floor to ceiling. "

~ page 56, Daughter of Darkness: Book 1 by Mandy M. Roth




Doesn't this cover model look familiar?
See my post on Contrasting Covers here.

Win this book! One of 50+ prizes!
Ms. Roth & Ms. Pillow are hosting the 10 Things We Love About You Contest here!

7 comments:

That cover art does look familiar! See how it starts?! ;)

Chris, I think you have caused an infliction within my brain... the memory match game times crazy!

"room with books from floor to ceiling"

I love the sound of that. :) Mine is up on my blog.

That's my kind of room! I like the cover, I may have to read this one.
Mine is here.

Looks fab!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/friday-56_29.html

Hi Miranda! I love the quote! (And would probably enjoy being in that room myself, lol)

Hey, I have another one of that same cover art for you!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica