Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Become confused by the observations of a ...
... Sweet Vernal Zephyr


While hangin' out over at Beyond Romance, I did a double take on Lisabet Sarai's newest erotic thriller.
After a quick skim through my Google Reader, Parajunkee's blog post helped me clear up my confusion.



Exposure
by Lisabet Sarai

Stella is just minding her own business and having a bit of fun, working as an exotic dancer at the Peacock Lounge. Through no fault of her own, she witnesses a double murder and gets pulled into a shady dance of deceit with political bigwigs, mob bosses, dirty cops and scheming widows. Now she’s everyone’s target; her only chance is to sift through the lies and expose the truth.










Dead, Undead, or
Somewhere in Between
by J. A. Saare

One bad corpse can ruin your whole day. No one knows that better than Rhiannon Murphy. She’s left behind the flash and sass of Miami for the no-nonsense groove of New York City, eager for a clean slate and a fresh start. A bartender by trade, a loud mouth by choice, and a necromancer by chance; she’s managed to keep her nifty talent hidden from those around her – until now.

The deliciously good-looking vampire Disco knows her secret, and when he strolls into her bar to solicit help investigating the mysterious disappearances of his kind from the city, she discovers he’s not the kind of person that appreciates the significance of the word no.

But in a world where vampires peddle their blood as the latest and greatest drug of choice, it’s only a matter of time before the next big thing hits the market. Someone or something is killing vampires to steal their hearts, and unlike Rhiannon, this isn’t their first stroll around the undead block.


I think I prefer the redhead...
Whoa! I just noticed the eyes in the background... creepy!

Yours,

Comment link is at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Well they do it with the male models...... I like the cover with the red-head as well. I even like the eyes....

I actually like the cover for Exposure better! Boy, not even original art protects you, huh...

I'm really liking that hair though!

I fell in love with the cover for "Dead, Undead..." the first time I saw it. The model is actually also used in a blog header somewhere (I can't recall, but it came up after the Dead book was released.

Lots of repeats, especially in the ePub world.

I wouldn't have noticed the eyes if you haven't mentioned it!... but, yeah, I thought I was seeing doubles with the two covers :)

the paperback version of KMM's Shadowfever has the same cover model:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-_894oe1EOwY/TXzSaV6VWAI/AAAAAAAALfQ/BCr6-PROSx0/s1600/FeverA.jpg

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica