Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 1:35pm 9:30am 8:13am

Magnificent Monday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Downy is our sexy bartender today.

Naturally soft... I prefer naturally hard myself.
Join me in the comments and order a drink from the bar.


The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Gay Pride by Kim Dare
5/5 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

Jannine Corti Petska Destiny Trilogy title of your choice
TODAY - Comment to enter at KMN Books

TODAY - Comment to enter at Writing in Tandem

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

3 comments:

What a beautiful weekend! Listened to my audio book while gardening.... ahh the joys of spring.

That picture is creepy.

Thanks for the mention!!

LOL!!!! Yea.. he is a little creepy... I know I am know for my love of hard men... but he is just.... ??**crinkles eyebrows**??

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica