Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Did you know SVZ has a page devoted to bunny trails of bookish randomness?

THE LINK PAGE

• Artists
• Articles of conspiracy and warning
• Books I Lust
• Blog Design Notes
• Randomness
• Articles on sexuality
• Quotes



And now a sampling from the Books I Lust section...



Backstage Pass Book Lust

Thanks to Joder


I remembered hearing about this series in passing a few months earlier, but Joder's Tuesday Teaser snippet really snagged my attention...

"I want to do you,"
Trey said, toying with the hair at the nape of Mark's neck.

"I'm the webmaster," Trey murmured.
"So make sure it's a naked picture." pg 136



And her email response to my comment was the clincher...

And Backstage Pass isn't strictly m/m. It has a couple that goes that route, but there's also hot f/m lovin' going on too. A steamy read all around and the first in a series.


I love variety in my illicit erotic romances and this one sounds like it fits the bill with both girls and guys. Thanks, Joder, for inciting my book lust with Olivia Cunning's Backstage Pass!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica