Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading

• Open your current read to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers



MY TEASE

Raphael leaned against the trunk of
an orange tree and gazed at me.

"Not as beautiful as you–"
affecting a Cary Grant accent
"–standing there in all your youth and charm."

~ pg. 61 Ripping The Bodice by Inara Lavey




Are you feeling teased?


Come back on the 24th for my Review!

9 comments:

I love this simply because I truly believe that Cary Grant was the handsomest man to ever walk the earth!!! :) Awesome!

Here is my teaser:
http://emmagayle.blogspot.com/2011/02/tuesday-teaserteaser-tuesday-5.html

Yeh, what Gia said. :-) Cary Grant was truly swonn-worthy.

Mine is at Lily's as usual.

Looks like I need to que a few Cary Grant movies!

Cary Grant was such a handsome, nice, charming man. *sigh* We need more like him nowadays.

Nice teaser!

Sounds romantic in the old fashioned way-- but ripping the bodice seems a little extreme.

Lee
Tossing It Out

Charming!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_21.html

I think it's time for me to go to bed, because I read that first quote and thought 'huh what kind of color is that for a tree?'.
Can't say that cover attracts me much... I hope it's a good read though. :)

Mmmm... Cary Grant...

Good teaser. You know, I don't think I've ever watched a Cary Grant movie.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica