Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Tom is our sexy Contest Bartender.
Today is Veterans' Day in the USA. Thank you to our soldiers.


Today's crazy contest sentences includes
FOUR book titles you could win!
*Click the titles to enter*


His will was Stronger Than Sin but he still couldn't seem to Breathe when he first caught sight of 7mark8. His first glimpse of this mystery internet lover made him feel like it was his Birthday and Fourth of July all rolled into one!

8 comments:

LOL - I was wondering how you were going to deal with my latest contest! ;)

Damn hew was young, and hot. But really, could have jump suit have been any tighter? LOL I'm pretty sure it's not regulation.

Just a nod to the soldiers, Miss Sweet. No more.

Much appreciated, Mister Valance.

Inventive!
I agree with Tam about Tom. I just saw that Knight and Day movie in which he was not even half as hot as in Top Gun. It's probably the uniform. ;)

Oooh, a young sexy Tom! ;)

Mmmmm, I like that Tom. :)

Hot damn!!!!!! I miss that Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica