Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Menage Goldilocks Style.

Just Right
by Bronwyn Green

When Department of Natural Resources officer, Gwendolyn Locke, hits a black bear on the way home from work one night, her entire view of reality changes. She discovers that shape-shifters exist, and she’s just become Goldilocks to three gorgeous, very aroused men who also happen to be werebears. Being snowbound has never been so hot.

My review guidelines can be found HERE.

COVER ART
• Not Quite Wicked identifier is well placed

• Washed out images, lighting not the same
• Snow would be better than the water
• The title typography kinda blends into the pictures
• Overall, middle of the road and not something I would want to flaunt in public.


PARANORMALITY
• Werebears


SEXUALITY
• M/F/M/M, no interaction between the men
• sex with a concussion


REVIEW
• This short is a 56 page erotic rendition of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.

• The cousins' smart ass attitude was great!

• I wonder if the black bear interaction, dropping off the cub... well, do they really do it that way. If so, cool!

• Great to read on a snowy winter afternoon. But then, I live in northern NY. It is easy to picture this fantasy when the wood stove is burning and the blankets are piled high and you're cuddled up on the couch.

• She was a little crazy to go out in the storm like that. She should have known better. That was asking for hypothermia. It was mentioned a little, but it could have been a much bigger and more life threatening problem.

• I don't know if I would have been able to sit on my hands for three months waiting to do research!

• Classic mixed signals play a role in "the misunderstanding" at the end, but it is quickly and happily resolved.

Read a Tuesday Teaser HERE.

Read a first kiss interrupted excerpt HERE.

I received this book through a contest on Bronwyn's Blog.  Thanks again!

Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link!

8 comments:

Sometimes I think we need to create pictures so that one of the m's can be above the f indicating "no touchy" between the guys. LOL Which really, where's the fun in that, I say. :-) Sounds like a fun little read though when you have a few minutes to spare.

So... the ugly yellow slug thing is a Not Quite Wicked identifier?

Hmm, no interaction between the males is a shame and sex with a concussion... don't know what to think of that. ;)

Tam - It was very quick.

Sullivan - Umm, I was looking for somthing nice to say about the cover.

Janna - Yeah, that makes me sad too.

If you look at the front guy's interestingly placed left hand - where it's white between his body and his hand, you should be able to see someone else's leg!!

Thanks for the review dear. :)

Hum... great review hon! Hope you had a great nighty!!!!

Hey SVZ :)

Thanks so much for the review! And yes, according to my DNR contact, that's exactly how they place orphaned cubs. When I interviewed him, he told me the story of his latest cub drop, and I knew I had to work it into the story because it was so freaking cool! :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica