by Bronwyn Green
When Department of Natural Resources officer, Gwendolyn Locke, hits a black bear on the way home from work one night, her entire view of reality changes. She discovers that shape-shifters exist, and she’s just become Goldilocks to three gorgeous, very aroused men who also happen to be werebears. Being snowbound has never been so hot.
My review guidelines can be found HERE.
• Not Quite Wicked identifier is well placed
• Washed out images, lighting not the same
• Snow would be better than the water
• The title typography kinda blends into the pictures
• Overall, middle of the road and not something I would want to flaunt in public.
• M/F/M/M, no interaction between the men
• sex with a concussion
• This short is a 56 page erotic rendition of Goldilocks and the Three Bears.
• The cousins' smart ass attitude was great!
• I wonder if the black bear interaction, dropping off the cub... well, do they really do it that way. If so, cool!
• Great to read on a snowy winter afternoon. But then, I live in northern NY. It is easy to picture this fantasy when the wood stove is burning and the blankets are piled high and you're cuddled up on the couch.
• She was a little crazy to go out in the storm like that. She should have known better. That was asking for hypothermia. It was mentioned a little, but it could have been a much bigger and more life threatening problem.
• I don't know if I would have been able to sit on my hands for three months waiting to do research!
• Classic mixed signals play a role in "the misunderstanding" at the end, but it is quickly and happily resolved.
Read a Tuesday Teaser HERE.
Read a first kiss interrupted excerpt HERE.
I received this book through a contest on Bronwyn's Blog. Thanks again!
Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link!