Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


The Friday 56 is a weekly bookish meme
Hosted by Freda's Voice

• Share the 5th sentence on the 56th page. *

* The story is only 45 pages long, so I am going with the 2.5th sentence on the 28th page.



THE 2.5th SENTENCE

"You're not getting it, guys!" Oliver said, heading for the door but seeing Fynn step in his way.

"I come out here single, to drop off a cow of all things, and am now walking out of here one half of a..."

~ page 28 Shifting Perspectives: Oliver and Angus by Nerine Petros




Did it pique your interest?
Come back on Monday the 15th for my review!

9 comments:

Poor Oliver. He really got more than he bargained for when he delivered that cow. :-)

He sure did! But I'm pretty sure he liked it in the end.

I'll have to add that story to my list. It sounds fun.

Very creative way to make the "56" work. And the outcome was pretty amusing!

"One half of a..." I'm intrigued!
Great teaser.
Here's mine:
http://lulilut.blogspot.com/2010/11/friday56.html

He really did get much more than he bargained for!

Good teaser Sweet. Hey, yay me... I'm reading, or trying to read, a book this week :) I never made it back last time, so I wanna play this one. :))

I don't have pages, iz an ebook. Soooo.. how about just where I'm at? Which would be...

"His body seemed sensitive to the simplest touch, be it the morning breeze or the brush of his clothes against his skin."

Lion of Kent by Aleksandr Voinov and Kate Cotoner

Hope that works, I don't think I've ever got to play one before. Tis my first I think. =D

*gasps* hey... what happened to little storm trooper dude?! I loved him.

I chuckled. Couldn't help myself.

Thank you for participating in the 56!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica