Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



Raphael is back again as our sexy Contest Bartender.
I think I am feeling sleepy, time to go back to bed!


Today's crazy contest sentences includes
TWO book titles you could win with an extra WTF link (NSFW)!

*Click the titles to enter*


Selfish is the Heart that Poison Kissed with lips red and bloody and screaming WTF!


BONUS!!
* Dear Author is celebrating National Coming Out Day with a week of Giveaways HERE.
* Win some fun swag in time for Halloween HERE.

5 comments:

Oh wow, okay I'm staying in bed... Screw him, I mean work.... Screw work, I'm staying in bed!!!!

He's cute!

Not sure if you've read them, but Ally Blue's giving away a set of Bay City Paranormal Investigations books! Awesome series.

Cecile - I'm pretty sure there is room for more than one in that bed. Hop in!

Chris - Thanks for the approval and the heads up!

Cecile is too funny. But I have to second her idea, definitely I'd be staying in bed. Work? What work?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica