Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading.
Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author




MY TEASE

Drawn by the exquisite detail of the double white net ruffle around the hem, she sank down upon her knees and then lay on her back.

She scooted beneath the skirt to look up at the white taffeta lining.

~ page 15, A Black Tie Affair by Sherrill Bodine





Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

10 comments:

This looks like a fun book.

Love that cover! Great tease! Here's mine!
http://sharonsgardenofbookreviews.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-snippet-from-what-ive.html

Ooookay. I've never been that into a dress before. LOL I can't remember what I'm reading so I'll post mine at Lily's when I get home.

Stylish teaser!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-time_11.html

That's so cool! Sounds like something I would do! Thanks for the teaser! Here's mine: http://jewelknits.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-october-12-2010.html

Julie @ Knitting and Sundries

LOL! OMG, did she get caught doing that?

My teaser is here.

Lovely choice of book and teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesdays-in-hovering-flight.html

Anyone else wearing the dress?

Oh I like this.... The last time I was that into a dress she had me by my hands above my head.... and I could the bristle of her bodice scraping my..... Hope you are having a great night hon!!! Hugs my love!

Sounds like she really likes that dress. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica