Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: Electric Melty Tingles, Black Dog and Rebel Rose, Blood on Silk.
Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Andrew is our sexy bartender today. Someone make him smile!
Discovered on All Hot Men.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.

Electric Melty Tingles
by KZ Snow • Enter by 9/27 at Stumbling Over Chaos

Black Dog and Rebel Rose by Danielle D. Smith • Enter by 10/1 at Fangtastic Books

Blood on Silk by Marie Treanor • Enter by 9/23 at Lovin' Me Some Romance

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

I shall pet you and mess up your hair, and THEN you shall smile for me.

I don't know. He looks pretty solemn.

But his nipples look happy!

Hey Chris, he's not solemn, he's just focused on me, get out of the way. *elbows her aside*

I love the tattoo on his right arm. Yum.

Oh my!! Most sexy, even with his solemn expression. Who needs a smile anyway?

I will turn that frown upside down... hee heeeee.. you knew i would go there!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica