Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"I didn't bring any of the clothes he wanted me to get.

I saw no point in kidnapping her only to give her clothes. "


~ page 109, Gone With The Monster by Lila Dubois


Come back on Thursday the 23rd for my Review!


Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

10 comments:

What a weird teaser! I do love the title of the story I must confess.

Yeah, choice after abduction does sound odd. Great teaser!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/09/teaser-time.html

Well, that makes sense I suppose, in a warped kind of way. LOL

umm.. this teaser diffidently caught my attention!
Here is my Teaser!

Fair enough I guess. A very intriguing teaser. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/09/teaser-tuesdays-your-presence-is-requested-at-suvanto.html

Ooookay.

Rhett and Scarlett.... In paranormal!!!!
Hugs honey!

Hmm, interesting! :)

Yummy, let me at him for 5 minutes and I'll have him smiling.

LOL
Hawk

Being kidnapped to get clothes... hmmm... that is a thought. :) Great teaser, as always. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica