Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Nicholas is our sexy bartender today. Heading up to my hotel room... *wink*
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Yu Tsai.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

32 Candles by Ernessa T. Carter
7/29 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Free Book Friday

TODAY - Email to enter from Ms. Devlin's

*Comment to enter at Rick R. Reed Reality

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Hmm. Sullen looking.

Hummm, that seems to be the look of my prey before I *cough* strike... LOL!!!

He is bracing himself for what he sees coming, me!

Hope all is well honey!!
And I am not sure... is he pouting???

Nope.. he is not pouting.. He is just scared cuz he sees what items are in my hands.. The better to play with him..... items!!!!

Private party in Miranda's room... have fun! ;)

Bring champagne!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica