Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Photo from Homotography.


I had a fling at 16.

He made me purr.
And all the girls (and guys) at school drooled whenever they saw him.

God, the rush.
My own personal wet dream.
But it was not to last.

Dad started limiting our time together.
Said we were reckless.
Told me I should wait.
Pursue him when I'm older,
more mature and responsible.

But my sister beat me to him.
She's been with him for the past 2 years.

I want him back.
So, I bring him up in conversation.
Argue what a better life he would have with me.
Offer money.

My mother even started backing me up.
This is when I gave up hope.

Then, my sister saw the light (and is leaving the country)!

Finally, he is here. My 22 year old hunk!

And I will love and care for him,
and build him back up into the hot throbbing muscle car of my dreams.

Background from DragonAtrz Designs


Now what color should I paint him?
I'm thinking black with green metallic racing stripes that change color.

Oh, and he needs a name. I like Zane. What do you think?



5 comments:

oh wowowowowo.... what a great post my darlin. I have been waiting for this all week long =)

Surprise ending! :)

lol, how awesome! I'd totally go with Zane, I like that name!

Fab post! I'd go with Zane, love that name. :)

Zane seems to fit.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica