Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

I see the way you two look at each other.

It hurts sometimes just to watch you be in the same room together.


~ page 104, Cerulean Sins: Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter 11 by Laurell K. Hamilton





Are you feeling teased?

Comment at the top of the post.

9 comments:

What a sad teaser.
I tried the Anita Blake series, but didn't get any further than book 1 I must confess.

*yawn* Anita... ;)

Book 1 is much different from book 10 or 19. But I can tell my breath is wasted here ;) *sticks her tongue out at Chris*

I've read the first book of this series and loved it. I heard it eventually goes downhill, though, and that makes me sad.

E. L. Fay - SOME people have that opinion. I suggest reading a book or two in the middle to see if it is your cup of tea.

I know it IS mine! :D

Oh very good tease ~ that you are!

Have you started planning which series you're going to read after Anita? They've got to end some time, right? :D

Lily - I will be starting the Black Dagger Brotherhood series next! :D

Okay, so I'm late to showing up. I am really running behind this week. Don't know what happened. But, I am here! :)

Great teaser! I wonder how is talking is it a current girl friend, ex-girl friend, or is it some one else that can't stand the attraction between those two. ;) Lovely teaser! Thanks!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica