Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Jacob is our sexy bartender today. Tickle, tickle, tickle!
Discovered at Homotography, photographed by Ben Weller.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Loving Edits by Mickie B Ashling
8/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

8/2 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

NOON TODAY - Comment to enter at Tor

8/3 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Ms. Rowen's

8/1 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at 25 Hour Books

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

4 comments:

Today I am reading Cerulean Sins and it is getting nasty! Add another man to Anita Blake's bed!

*waves* Sorry that I haven't been around for a while. I think I'm in love with your pet at your side bar! :D

You think tickle, I think tie up!

He's positively striking! Thanks for noticing, Janna :D

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica