Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:15am

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Geraud & Iwanto are our sexy bartenders today.
Lookin' a slight bit devilish, but so sweet on the click through...
Photographed by Exterface.



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Tall, Dark and Wolfish by Lydia Dare
5/29 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Book Girl of Mur-y-Castell

6/4 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Fiction Vixen Book Reviews

6/7 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Parajunkee's View

6/1 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

6/7 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Fantasy/Sci-Fi Lovin'

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

I love the colors in that set of pics. Thanks!

Awww, they are cute. Are they going to have time to serve us? Or the inclination? I'm thinking cuddling beats getting me coffee.

Tam, I think you might be right! Silly boys all wound up with their sexy toys. :)

Yeah, they are just to cute to bother with getting me my coffee... humm.. I have to go back to the other day contest bar.. and see what I can stir up there!!
Have a great day honey!
And you have some awards at my place!

Awww. So sweet!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica