Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

The latest 5 reads of a Bodacious Babe...
... aka Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Thanks to Janna over at Erotic Romance Reader for passing on this lovely award!

Bodacious
Blogging
Book Reviewers'
Award
In acceptance of this award I will share
my five most recent reads, some in progress.
Enjoy!


CovetBiting Me SoftlyThe Guilty
Vol. I
Verdict
U Don't
Know Me
Nurture Shock
by JR Wardby Mary Hughesby Hinako Takanagaby Na Yeriby Po Bronson, Ashley Merryman
Audiobook.

Runs in the same
world as the Black
Dagger
Brotherhood.

Completely different
premise at this point.

Dark & intense,
end-of-the-world
scenario.

In progress.
Ebook.

Over the top
paranormal
romance.

Laugh out loud
sexual entendres
and incredible
characters.

Perfect for trying out
my new/used Sony
Pocket Reader.

In progress.
Yaoi novel.

My first, and holds
true with the yaoi
manga format...
Therefore I am
frequently confused.
LOL, but I like it.

This specific story is
all about perception
of self and could be
seen as terrorizing
in the wrong light
but it all came
together for me in
the end.
Yaoi Manga.
Japanese Comic.

Childhood friends
with very different
lives discover their
love for each other
is more than
friendship.

Nice story, I would
enjoy reading more
about this couple.
Audiobook.

A collection of recent
research on child
development.

Intense information
best broken up over
time and taken with
a grain of
kosher salt.

Science I can relate
to, even with my
glaring lack of
offspring.

In progress.

5 comments:

Congrats honey, you know I love your place!!! =)

Thanks sweetie! And thanks for thinking of me today!

Congrats!

U Don't Know Me sounds good! And since I'm on the yaoi train now I might check this out ;)
Thanks for playing!

Congrats! And that's an interesting mix of books. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica