Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Updated 8:02am

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Aaron is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by Adam Bouska



The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:

Daily Contests
Check out Reviews by Jesswave

I'll Be Slaying You by Cynthia Eden
Comment to enter at Donna Grant's

*Love is Timeless online Scavenger Hunt
6/30 Drop Dead Line

Complete form to enter at The Bibliophilic Book Blog

5/28 Drop Dead Line - Complete Form to enter at Reading Angel

5/29 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at All Things Urban Fantasy

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Mmmm...hello Aaron the hottie! ;) Thanks for the heads up girl!

You like the pouty ones, don't you? ;)

Those lips just call to me...

Holy crap. That's right up my alley. I could handle a cookie there Aaron. Rowr. I think I'll snap him up.

oh damn.. hellloooo aaron, what can you serve me "up" today.. or better yet.. i feel my dominate side coming out... **cecile grabs both tie ends and pulls him close enough to smell his scent... and close enough to brush her lips against his throat...** how about you come with me and i will show you what i can do...

Whoa Ladies. No cat fights now... we can all share what Aaron has to offer.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica