Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along!
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences sans spoilers
• Note the title & author


MY TEASE

"My body was tight with need; wet with it, just at the sight of him fully clothed, leaning on a chair.

Damn it, why wasn't I walking away?"


~ page 25, Bite Anthology: The Girl Who Was Infatuated By Death by Laurell K. Hamilton





Are you feeling teased? Comment at the top of the post.

10 comments:

Heh. Can't see why. =)

Here's my teaser at arch thinking.

OHhhhhhhhhhhh very nice tease if I say so myself...

Sorry, I was distracted by Kris' little pr0n graphic below. Hee hee.

That's the true meaning of a tease! Phew. *fans face

Hot hot, and with all the hot men in her books I don't know how poor Anita ever restrains herself!

Because he was probably sexy as heck!

http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser_12.html

Now I'm curious as to who was getting her all hot and bothered..

Good one Miranda! ;)

Nice teaser!

I read this anthology a while ago. Good one.

Great tease, very sexy. Who is this man?
Here's mine http://lifewithaprincess-mrst.blogspot.com/2010/04/teaser-tuesday-yes-i-know-its-wednesday.html
Sorry, haven't gotten the hang of making a linky thing.

*smiling* I knew I would get a great teaser here. I loved it! Thank you! This sounds like a great read. I hope you are enjoying it.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica