Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Wicked Wednesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bar and join me in the comments to chat!
Cowboy is our sexy bartender today.
Photographed by MikeOutLoud

This stud makes Ke$ha sing in my head... Boots and Boys

I think it's time that I mention
I've got myself an obsession
For the smell, for the touch
...
I try it on, I take it off
So what you got?
Something 'bout

Boots and boys
They bring me so much joy
I gotta sing it
I wear 'em both so pretty
As I walk in the city
...
I'm keeping quite the collection
Take nothing less than perfection
Cowboy boots, cowboy boys
Mmhmm oh joy

My men drop beats like a bomb
Excuse me sir, now huh?
Wind me up, spin me 'round
Oh look at what I found, ooh

Boots and boys (Boots and boys)
...

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


The Prayer Waltz by K. Z. Snow
4/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

4/20 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to enter at Blog with Bite

4/19 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at There's No Such Thing As Too Many Books

4/21 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Stumbling Over Chaos

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

5 comments:

*sipping tepid coffee* That cowboy sure is lookin' good....

Right now I'm reading Betrayed by Rhianne Aile. Witches and werewolves have turned out to be a pretty hot combination.

Love the cowboy pic! ;)

Ohhhh and he is in the perfect position tooooooo....

Oh Lily, I'm glad to here Betrayed is running hot for you! That series looks like something I would like to sink my teeth into!

Cecile... such a dirty girl. A perfect match for that dirty cowboy!

Tepid coffee? Teh EWWWW!

Thanks for the mentions!! I believe that's all the contests I have for this week. :)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica