Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Titillating Tuesday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar
Grab a drink from the bar and join me in the comments
to chat about what we are reading!

Liam is our sexy bartender today.
As seen on Mostbeautifulman.com

What a dirty boy! Need some help washing off that mud?

The Contest sideBar is updated week-daily. Today's additions include:


Steampunk Typewriter Ring
4/20 Drop Dead Line - Comment+ to enter at K & K's Blog
4/15 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Intense Whisper
4/18 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Number One Novels
Daily All Week - Comment to enter at The Plotmonkeys
Comment to enter at VampChix
4/16 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at ClosetWriter
4/26 Drop Dead Line - Comment to enter at Tynga's Reviews
Comment to enter at Strictly Reviews

Next...

Good Luck!

Comment link is at the top of the post.

7 comments:

*Gingerly holding a mimosa glass, trying to avoid the muddy fingerprints*

I'm becoming totally enamored with Megan Hart. I'm listening to her short story This Is What I Want... hot dang!

Mimosas and mud... eep!

Chris, I must sip carefully!

Oh wow... I am sorry I have been MIA for a few days here... I can not wait for tax season to be over with.. SO I CAN READ!!!!!!

Oh honey... just fix me something tall, blonde and hot.. oh that is you... hee hee... I will have a strong cup of Coffee Milk please - for now...

*wipes his hands on his butt*

No problem doll, Would you like a little sugar with... I mean in that?

Ewww. He's too dirty to serve me drink. Hose him down first.

I have nothing going on in the reading department. I seem to have hit a wall. Huh.

Tam, You hold him and I'll hose you both! *mischievous smile*

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica