Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Become enticed by the juvenile bloodlusts of a ...
... sweet vernal zephyr


Back in October 2008, my friend the 8th grade english teacher ranted about a YA vampire book series. After many Friday nights listening to her lauding its praises over pizza and beer, I gave in and got sucked into the Twilight phenomena.

After 4 novels, 1 partial manuscript, 2 movies and 2-3 movies to come—we have another link in the choke chain of YA Vampire Romance that is Twilight. Which I will, as a matter of course, read with rapt attention.

More info direct from Ms. Meyer is available on her website,
along with the promise of free ebook versions June 7th - July 5th.



The Short Second Life
of Bree Tanner

By Stephanie Meyer

Fans of The Twilight Saga will be enthralled by this riveting story of Bree Tanner, a character first introduced in Eclipse, and the darker side of the newborn vampire world she inhabits. In another irresistible combination of danger, mystery, and romance, Stephenie Meyer tells the devastating story of Bree and the newborn army as they prepare to close in on Bella Swan and the Cullens, following their encounter to its unforgettable conclusion.


Yours,

2 comments:

I saw this yesterday... someone emailed me a link. I am not sure how I feel about this though... Will have to ponder it...

I enjoyed the Midnight Sun partial manuscript BUT I think I might have to reread the series to get into this short.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica