Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Become enticed by the past lusts of a ...
... sweet vernal zephyr


Wicked Wednesday Post #3, because I am feeling prolific today AND
a preemptive strike against the Twilight haters (I feel vulnerable when I let my geeky YA fan girl side out).





Shadowland
by Karen Chance

I lusted after this in January.

She said it would be free...
and out today, March 31st.

It IS free—
but only 2 chapters are available...
oh my...
and I read them...
oh wow...
and I want more...
like, now!
















Yours,

2 comments:

My first though ... He's got amazing hands. LOL

Twilight? Really? O_0 Just teasing, I'm not a fan but I'm neutral on the subject. I don't know enough about it to care one way or the other I suppose.

Isn't that illustration awesome?! Totally sucked me in, I have never read Ms. Chance before.

Twilight - guess everyone needs a mushy YA secret love ;)

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica