enthrall your ears with the discord of Nelly crooning HOT IN HERE.
A Georgina Kincaid Novel
by Richelle Mead
Georgina Kincaid has been a bad, bad succubus...My review guidelines can be found HERE.
…which should be a good thing. But lately, thanks to her foul mood over breaking up with bestselling writer Seth Mortensen, she’s been so wicked that Seattle’s über-demon Jerome, decides to “outsource” Georgina to a rival—and have her spy for him in the process.
Being exiled to the frozen north—okay, Vancouver—and leaving Seth in the cozy clutches of his new girlfriend is unpleasant enough. Then Jerome is kidnapped, and all immortals under his control mysteriously lose their powers. One bright spot: with her life-sucking ability gone, there’s nothing to keep Georgina from getting down and dirty with Seth—nothing apart from his girlfriend that is. Now, as the supernatural population starts turning on itself, a newly mortal Georgina must rescue her boss and figure out who’s been playing them—or all hell will break loose…
- Vulnerability reins again.
- A crack appears in Jerome's armor, spread open a bit further after learning in past books that he had a wife he loved. I begin to feel sympathy for him, alone forever...
- Do we have to bare witness to Georgina being emotionally traumatized every single story?!
- All of her unattainable dreams are suddenly possible and she tastes them!
- A mysterious benefactor shadows her. I waiver between possible characters and actually manage to guess it correctly!
- Will Seth forever torment her, FOREVER or will she drag him down to hell with her?
- At least it all ends with a tiny bit of hope—to suck you into the next book, Succubus Shadows available March 30th.
Read an excerpt HERE.
Succubus #6 (untitled and unknown release date)
Did you review this book too?
Comment with your link! (at the top of this post)