Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

The Contest Bar is O P E N

Dirty Martinis on the house... or the server!

Our bartender today is Lucas Wheat. Everyone give him a nice warm welcome now!


The Contest sideBar is updated almost daily. Today's possible additions include:

12/31 Drop Dead Line - Answer question on entry form to win...
Sex Drive by Susan Lyons & 2010 Firefighter Calendar

Comment w/ email address to win...
Her Master's Gift by Dena Celeste

12/13 12am est DDL - Comment w/ email address to win...
Tucker's Claim by Sara McCarty

12/24 DDL - Comment+ to win...
One of your christmas wishlist books!

*TODAY* Noon CST DDL - Comment to win...
Sin on Skin: Cougar Challenge by Mari Freeman

*TODAY* 10am CST DDL - Comment to win...
A Letter from Christmas Past by Jae Ashley

*TODAY* 10am CST DDL - Comment to win...
Rough Stock & Unridden: Studs in Spurs by Cat Johnson

*TODAY* 10am CST DDL - Comment to win...
Love, Always, Promise & Sammy Dane by Stormy Glenn

12/19 DDL - Comment entry form to win...
An assortment of Moira Rogers Backlist ebooks!

3 comments:

**Cecile slides up the bar... puts on my best sexy voice**
Welcome to Sweet's bar Lucas, it is a pleasure to meet you **sticks my hand out to *Cough* shake hands**
I will have what ever is your specialty....

Sweet honey, I have something for you at my place!

**With a tip of his hat and a mischievous grin, Lucas bends to kiss the back of Cecie's outstretched hand**

I believe you would enjoy one of my signature Mojitos, just the right amount of kick to bring a smile to your lips and warmth to your... well...

**wink**

Oh well in that case.... **Offering more than my hand...** It is in the forties here... I need some warming up... Love that mischievous grin... Oh what wicked thoughts I am having...

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica