Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

O P E N • B A R
LUKE will be your server today, wet and ready to please...


The Contest sideBar is updated almost daily. Today's specials include:


12/15 Drop Dead Line - Complete form to win... an ebook of your choice!

12/15 DDL - Comment & answer a question to win...
Born of Night by Sherrilyn Kenyon

*TODAY* 10am CST - Comment & answer a question to win....
Cowboy in Love by Sandy Sullivan or Lily in Bloom by Morgan Ashbury

*TODAY* Noon CST - Comment & answer a questions to win...
For His Eyes Only by Avery Beck

*TODAY* 10am CST - Comment & answer a question to win...
Perfection: Eternally Three by Kris Cook

12/21 DDL - Comment+ to win a $75 Visa Gift Card

12/12 DDL - Comment+ to win...
Practice Makes Perfect & Just the Sexiest Man Alive by Julie James

12/10 DDL - Comment & answer question to win...
The Prince Trilogy by Elizabeth Hoyt

12/12 DDL - Comment to win...
Born of Night, Born of Fire by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Night Pleasures & Dream Warrior by Sherrilyn Kenyon

12/11 DDL - Comment & answer a question to win...
Scorched by Sharon Ashwood

12/11 DDL - Comment to win...
Three Days to Dead by Kelly Meding

12/16 DDL - Comment to win...
Riptide by Margaret Carroll

Answer 3 questions to win...
Be My Baby by Meg Benjamin or In the Dark by PG Forte




5 comments:

OH I do lust Luke... I mean, just look at him... what is there not to lust... And what is Luke's favorite thing to serve... Hummm.... I want whatever he serves!

Dirty Martinis my dear Cecile... come closer and let me show you my swizzle stick *exaggerated eyebrow wiggle*

OH wow... Luke... Your Swizzle Stick. I am coming right over (double pun. I kill myself, lmao)!

A Dirty Martini... how dirty honey...

*toothy grin*

2 firm ripe olives... a nice salty taste... and some extra bite. Wanna try it?

Oh honey, you don't have to ask twice.... I am all over that, lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica