Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"Tall, broad-shouldered, with long black hair just tousled enough to tempt a woman's fingers, and brilliant blue eyes that hinted at secrets, he was a major wow. Okay, maybe not as major a wow as Brynn, but still totally gorgeous."
~ pg 18 Wicked Pleasure by Nina Bangs

This is the second book in the Castle of Dark Dreams Series! Here is the cover blurb for a little more background:

A man who can't say no
Brynn McNair has spend the last five hundren years of his existence offering his body to any woman who desires him. The evil entity that created him has made sure that if he tries to resist the compulsion to play love slave, he suffers. So it's no wonder that he thinks of women as his enemy. Until he meets Kimberly Vaughn.

A woman who won't say yes
Kim Vaughn is a demon hunter. It's a family business and her destiny. But Kim is all about avoiding her destiny. She wants to marry and ordinary guy, have ordinary kids, live in an ordinary house, and work as an architect. No way does she want anything to do with a man who has paranormal connections. Until she meets Brynn McNair.

Kim comes to the Castle of Dark Dreams, the main attraction in a sexy theme park, to plan a few upgrades. She stays to join forces with Brynn and save Galveston from a supernatural takeover. Can a woman who wants to marry Mr. Ordinary and a man who thinks of love as sleeping with the enemy find happiness together? You'd be surprised.

Click HERE to read Chapter 1 but be warned - you will be hooked!

Click to comment HERE or at the top of the post.

6 comments:

Hi!
That cover looks really sinful! I'll have to check this out. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
Just Books

Uhm! That cover is salacious. Here is mine

Oh, hello, good looking. =)

This is a really awesome teaser. I love books where the guy is described as having hair that tempts a womans fingers. :D

My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read

-Jess
(Find the Time to Read)

Sounds to me he is a total wow!

Great teaser this week!

If you would like to stop by I did the Where are you? meme this week and will do the teaser next week. (I rotate back and forth.)

Oh, this is the next book in the series. It sounds really good too. I think I am going to have to get these books sooner than I had thought.

If you would like to stop by I did the Where are you? this week.
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/

Oh wow! Very interesting teaser you have there for us today!! =)
Have a great day. I don't have a book just yet. I am in the process of switching books!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica