Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

A weekly meme hosted by Storytime with Tonya and Friends.
* Grab the book nearest you. Right now.
* Turn to page 56. * Find the fifth sentence.
* Post that sentence along with these instructions on your blog or (if you do not have your own blog) in the comments section of this blog.
* Post a link along with your post back to this blog.
* Don't dig for your favorite book, the coolest, the most intellectual. Use the CLOSEST.

While rifling through my TBR pile, my eye caught on this shiny cover. I am exactly two pages ahead of this quote. Here's an exceprt from Desire Unchained: A Demonica Novel by Larissa Ione - pg 56

"Her head snapped back as if her had slapped her. 'I would never wish this on you.' She looked down at her hands, which were folded in her lap. 'I know what it's like to love a sibling.' "

Here's the cover blurb for a little more background.

Pleasure is the ultimate weapon...

Runa Wagner never meant to fall in love with a sexy stranger who seemed to know her every deepest desire. But she couldn't resist the unbelievable passion that burned between them, a passion that died when she discovered his betrayal and found herself forever changed. Now, determined to make Shade pay for the transformation that haunts her, Runa searches for him, only to be taken prisoner by his darkest enemy.

A Seminus Demon with a love-curse that threatens his with eternal torment, Shade hoped he'd seen the last of Runa and her irresistible charm. But when he wakes up in a dank dungeon chained next to an enraged and mysteriously powerful Runa, he realizes that her effect on him is more dangerous than ever.

As their captor casts a spell that bonds them as lifemates, Shade and Runa must fight for their lives and their hearts - or succumb to a madman's evil plans.

Comment on this post HERE or click the link at the top of the page.

7 comments:

Not sure I get anything from that quote! Thanks for supplying the blurb.

Mmmmm... Weird... very weird... Not sure if it's my kind of weird though.
Here's my Friday 56

That sounds intriguing! The blurb fills things in a bit.

Okay, the 56 is freaky lol, conjured up images of Flowers in the Attic. But the book sounds so delicious! Have to look Larissa Ione up.

I kind of like this friday meme. I usually don't get to blog over the weekend with family stuff.

This teaser of the book is really good. Makes me wonder what is going on. I look forward to your review on this.

Well, sounds like something bad happened to a sibling! Or maybe it's talk between them while chained. Gosh! Maybe i'd better read it!

The line does not suggest to me whether this book might be good or not, either way. Is it any good?

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica