Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"He flinched a little, and for a split second, almost so fast she missed it, there was a flash of pain in his eyes, a peek into the abyss he tried so hard to hide. Tears stung her eyes and she struggled with the crazy urge to throw her arms around him, offer up her body and soul just to make him feel better."
~ pg.27 Unleashed by Jami Alden


God I love this cover art! (I might be slightly biased since the love of my life has a handsome baby face, brown eyes, brown hair, long eyelashes... *sigh*) I received this book as a surprise extra with a signed cover flat. It was snuggled in a box with many other sexy books. ARC: Release date October 2009

The suspense on this book is awesome! I thought I had it all figured out after chapter one, I was sweeping my kitchen and didn't even realize I was going over the mystery in my head until I said "Ah HA!" right out loud! My hubby asked what was up and I told him my whole convoluted theory & he told me there was no way I had it figured out, he was right ;)

7 comments:

This teaser looks so awesome! I want to read it myself. Into the TBR list this title goes.

I also wanted to say I love your layout and such! I've never been to your blog but you can now bet that I'm following you on google and will be back :D

My teaser is up at Find the Time to Read - HERE

Great tease! Mine is here: http://rundpinne.blogspot.com/2009/09/footsteps-in-dark-teaser-tuesdays.html

Wow that grabbed my attention. Great teaser this week!

Great teaser. The man on the cover is a little too pretty for me, but that's just personal taste.

He's hot!! Teaser 55


BBAW Interview

Great teaser, sounds like a good book.

My post is HERE

What a great teaser. I can't say I've heard of this book, maybe I should give it a try!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica