Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"I had to find a way to visualize a target for my wolf. I struggled to believe that my wolf could bite the night itself."
~ pg.115 Harlequin: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton


Had to take a breather before moving on to this next book in the series... but now I am all sorts of sucked in again! Last night my hubby fell asleep on my shoulder while I read in bed, awww. :) Working my way through the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series for a second time.

7 comments:

I've heard good things bout this author but I haven't had the chance to read her yet, hope you enjoy!

I love the way LKH describes the spirit animals and shifters in her books! Great teaser this week :) Here's my teaser.

Mmm...sounds interesting. Wondering what/who/why/where about the 'wolf,' so you definitely piqued my interest with your teaser. Great choice!

Here's mine.

I'm trying to piece together the teaser with the name of the series you are reading but it doesn't quite fit. I guess I better go read about the book/series and get to reading them!

Here's my teaser

LOL reading series for the 2nd time, I have to confess to not having read a LKH but I'm sure I'd enjoy them since I love Sherrilyn Kenyon, J R Ward & Christine Feehan. Enjoyed the tease!

Teddyree - Sherrilyn Kenyon is another author that I have read through her entire series and will start on it again in the future! JR Ward is on my TBR list and I have a Christine Feehan sitting on the bookshelf waiting for me!

LOL

Anita Blake books are full of good teasers! Thanks for posting that one.

My teaser is here.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica