Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read & open to a random page
• Share two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS!
• Share the title & author

I love Miz B's blog and her Teaser Tuesday's... I just have to take part!

My Tease:
"I used his body as my pillow, and just as my mouth fit to those kissable dimples, so my head fit neatly in the curve of his body, as if I were meant to rest there. {His} breath went out in a sigh, and his body seemed to settle into the bed, as if some tension that I hadn't even seen had run out of him and left him able to rest"
~ pg.462 Incubus Dreams: An Anita Blake, Vampire Hunter Novel by Laurell K. Hamilton


Working my way through the Anita Blake Vampire Hunter series for a second time. This book is well into the more erotic section of the series where many readers choose to jump ship due to the evolution of sex and violence - it's all peachy keen for me though!

8 comments:

Great teaser! I'm trying to remember which man we're talking about :)

Nice teaser this week - I LOVE the AB series! :) You can find my teaser here.

Elysium - I left out that yummy yummy man's name 'cause it is sort of a spoiler... but it got you thinking!

There are some good books in that series - and that's a great teaser!

My teasers are here.

I looked at some of these books at the library yesterday, but they didn't have the really old ones (and I'm a sucker for reading serialized books in order). I'll probably need to give bookswap or paperback mooch a look.

(Thanks for posting the tease.)

Literature Crazy - I got sooo sucked into this series that I suffered through reading them all online and THEN found out my sister had the whole series IN HER CLOSET!

Hmmm...I can't remember who that is either!

I left you an award over at my blog:
http://sleeplessinneworleans2.blogspot.com/2009/08/feelin-love.html

Good teaser. Ihaven't tried this series yet, maybe someday.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica