Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)


<---- Click me to visit





Beth's blog is presented in classic blue & green tones and very low on clutter in the side bars. Her posting frequency has increased over the last few months to generate an average of over 3 posts daily! Her reading challenges are many, including: 2009 Support Your Local Library Challenge & The Harry Potter Reading Challenge.

She compares her book review scale to chocolates - I like the way she thinks!
  • 10 = Godiva
  • 9 = Lindt
  • 8 = Munson's (good quality local chocolate)
  • 7 = Ghiradelli
  • 6 = Sees Candies chocolate
  • 5 = Hershey's Premium (the minimum quality to rate completion of the book and a review)
  • 4 = Hershey's standard chocolate bar
  • 3 = Cadbury Egg
  • 2 = Standard Generic brand hollow chocolate Easter bunny/Santa
  • 1 = Tootsie Roll


June 24th she posted a wonderful giveaway from Hachette Books for the new release How to Score - and I won!

It was a very sweet story and one that I have been passing around to all my romantically-inclined & klutzy friends!

Thanks again Beth!!!



<---- Click me to visit

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica