Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)



Let's start with a little bit of background.

Last month the US Government shut down analog television broadcasts and encouraged a switch to digital receivers. Unfortunately, reception in our pooh-dunk town is very close to nil. Therefore, we have been forced into DVD entertainment during dinner. Not a big deal, but a change for us.

Luckily, we have friends.

Imagine that!

They graciously lent us True Blood: Season 1! Now, I am an avid vampire fan. I adore Moonlight (OMG hunkiness!) & Twilight & Highlander.

In the past hubby would simply indulge me with an aloof smile as I gush about the latest and hottest vampire on the scene. BUT his favorite radio personality raves about the True Blood series...

On to the foreground.

So here we are, 2 episodes/dinners in, and I dare to suggest that we eat outside and enjoy the summer breeze. He gives me a glare and demands,
"No, we HAVE to watch True Blood."
I turn astonished eyes to his face and realize - he is suckered in, hooked, a fanboy!

With a smile I load the DVD and enjoy the sound of his self-depreciating laugh. Welcome to my world handsome! Revel in the rush of paranormal sex & violence.

Giving Ground?

What am I talking about? Contests, giveaways, free stuff. I figure, if I am going to blog, and you are going to read, then I should reward you. I only have two followers, a.k.a. zephyr riders, right now... but the numbers will grow as I become consistent in my posting. UNTIL THEN:
Let me reward you, my two fellow Zephyr Riders (and any others that may wander my way).
Want to win a True Blood Necklace?*
Visit Laughing Vixen HERE, Deadline July 31st

Got Skills, Video Skills?*
Vampire.com wants you to flaunt them for their benefit HERE, Deadline August 15th

Fun with Puns?*
Baen Books will reward you for your worst HERE, Deadline August 31st

The Cold Kiss of Death by Suzanne McLeod
Released today!!!! Go win yourself a book!!!! Just post a comment HERE, Deadline July 23rd

Stolen Heat by Elisabeth Naughton
Book 2 in the Stolen Trilogy, Release July 28th!!!! Earn prizes & help with promotion HERE




stolen heat
enter contest
share image
buy book
elisabeth naughton





*Some requirements, um, required.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica