Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Donna Grant's Blog


Donna is a Texan with cajun flavoring and over twenty books published (award winning too)! Her blog is clean, dark and sparkly all at the same time. Stop on over and bask in her paranormal aura.

Her legion is growing, and I am a part of it!

With the launch of her new blog she gave away an assortment of books to drool over. My lucky stars shown bright on my birthday weekend and I won the whole lot!

* The Book of Scandal by Julia London
* Jewel of Atlantis by Gena Showalter
* Desire Unchained by Larissa Ione
* Always a Scoundrel by Suzanne Enoch
* The Rest Falls Away by Colleen Gleason
* Pandora's Box by Natale Stenzel
* Castle of the Wolf by Sandra Schwab
* Master of Desire by Kinley MacGregor
* Dark Harvest by Lynda Hilburn
* Unlaced an Anthology

Thanks again Donna!

1 comments:

So Lucky! Congrats!!!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica