Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

OCD, Vampires, and Rants, oh my!


Anna, Sarah & Shannon describe themselves as, "Three amazing chicks with more books and opinions than we know what to do with!"

Their blog is dark and edgy with awesome amounts of snarkiness. I dare you to take a peek and laugh inappropriately, double dog dare.

They have a unique sense of humor that attracts me. I can't really resist supernatural bunny trails & random tangents!

To celebrate LGBT Pride Month in June they gave away an assortment of books relating to the topic. A sultry comment relating to my favorite fictional LGBT couple and I won!



*
* I Do an anthology in support of marriage equality
*
*
* Hero by Perry Moore
*
* Carnival by Elizabeth Bear
*
Thanks again!

1 comments:

Thanks for the pimpage! It always makes my day to hear someone enjoys my random bunny posts.

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica