Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)




Fang-tastic Books
Roxanne describes herself as a story strumpet and tome loving tart, as well author and vampire aficionado. Her site is chocked full of author interviews and book reviews! Pretty much every day there is something new to see - worth following IMHO. Side Note: I usually don't like digitally rendered portraits, but hers is smokin'!

She celebrates the end of the work week with Free Book Friday and I won! Along with my fresh new copy of The Highwayman, which I reviewed here, I got a sweet assortment of shiny promotional cards & bookmarks. That so strokes my graphic design/crow side!





*
* The Highwayman by Michele Hauf
*

Thanks again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica