Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Succinct Book Reviews
(aka Creating & Whit)

Contest Links: On Display, Handcuff and Headlocks, Not Anymore.
Fantasy Friday at Sweet's Reading and Contest Bar

Michael Breyette is our sexy bartender today. Help him fight copyright infringement!
Illustrated by Paul Richmond.

  • The Contest sideBar includes all contest I have entered, listed by the drop dead line.
  • Contests are deleted when a winner has been announced or I get sick of looking for one.
  • The following contests are cool, but I might not add them to the sidebar unless I enter them too.
On Display with Michael Breyette • Help Paul Richmond fight copyright infringement TODAY

Handcuffs and Headlocks by Kim Dare • Enter by 9/28 at Stumbling Over Chaos

Not Anymore by Em Woods • Enter by 9/24 at Stumbling Over Chaos

Good Luck!

Comment link is usually at the top of the post.

5 comments:

Paul Richmond's boys have an AWFUL time keeping their pants up. He needs to invest in some belts. :-)

That painting of the guy filling his truck with gas? Oh my. I NEVER see that at my gas station.

Usually I require my bartenders to keep their pants on, but this is for a good cause. *wink*

Obviously Tam and I frequent the wrong gas stations...

I've never seen that kind of eye candy at a gas station either. :(

Guess you guys need to come out to a college town and watch the boys pump gas!

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for delving into my head. It's scary in here sometimes, so it is nice to have company! Don't step on the zephyr...

Link to SVZ & Mutual Linkers

Sweet Vernal Zephyr All I Want And More Amara's Place Welcome to the porch Stumbling Over Chaos
Desert Island Keepers Bewitching Book Tours Houston A.W. Knight Book Blogger Directory
Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr Sweet Vernal Zephyr

Ex-Google Followers!

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome

I'm Miranda and I very
v e r y   s l o w l y review
Fiction & Fantasy & Erotica